Monday, April 30, 2012

Titanic 3-D





When I was seven years old I remember seeing the Titanic for the first time.  It left me feeling terrified for the people on board the great ship yet I was awe struck by the massiveness of the unsinkable ship.  Seeing the Titanic 3-D was an entirely different experience. 

As images of Jack (Leonardo Dicaprio) and Rose (Kate Winslet) on the bow of the ship move across the screen I felt as if I was on the ship too.  This 1997 movie is a classic and one Americans will never forget.  It is a tale everyone knows the ending of but, somehow we are all still fascinated by a ship that sank when everyone said it couldn't. 

The Titanic 3-D is an entertaining experience that you will not be able to forget.  If you saw this motion picture when it first came out and loved it you will love it even more after seeing it in all its glory!



Dramatic & Suspenseful

PG-13

3 hours 15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment